Yarmouth – Grading four star
A semi-detached and well-equipped cottage within a few minutes walking distance of the ferry terminal, harbour, shops, public houses and restaurants in the historic and picturesque town of Yarmouth. The beaches of Colwell Bay, Totland Bay, Freshwater Bay, Compton Bay and Alum Bay Pleasure Park, famous for it’s coloured sands and Needles Rocks, are all approximately five to fifteen minutes drive away and offer a selection of safe sandy/shingle beaches. Fort Victoria Country Park is about ten minutes walk away and has barbecue facilities, cafe and exhibition centres.
Side entrance door into hallway leading to, on the left:
- Lounge – Comfortably furnished including sofa, chairs, colour TV, video & gas fire. On the right, leading to:
- Dining room & Kitchen – Fully fitted with modern units & well-equipped including electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, automatic washing machine/dryer, table & chairs. Doorway leads to a wc and into a pleasant garden laid mainly to lawn and patio area with table and chairs.
Stairs from hallway lead to:
- Bedroom 1 – King size bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
- Bedroom 2 – Two 3’ single beds, can be put together as a double or two singles, wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
- Bedroom 3 – 3’ single bed, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet.
- Bathroom – Shower, wash basin and wc.
Duvets are provided on all beds. covers are not supplied but can be hired.
Electricity and gas are included in the rental charges and central heating is available on request. The property is fully carpeted and there is parking at the rear of the property for two cars.
Dog are allowed by arrangement.
This property sleeps six persons and is let from Friday to Friday.